What is Infertility?
- Infertility means you try to conceive for one year and do not get result.
- If newly married couple tries for conception 80% of female would get pregnancy with in one year.
- For Infertility 40% male, 40% female and 20% both responsible.
- Now a days, recent technology is very useful for infertility.
- With the help of science dificult problems related infertility become very easy.
- Focus to solve infertility means to findout and cure the reason behind infertility.
- It is necessary to findout the reason of infertility of both male and female.
- Blood reports, sonography and fallopian tube examination to investigate the cause of infertility in female.
- Blood reports and seman reports to investigate the cause of infertility in male.
The leading cause of infertility in female
- No follicle development or Irregular or poor follicle development.
- Fallopian tube not able to transport the follicle and due to blockage or damang of tube.
- Inner layer of uterus not able to accept embryo.
- Cervix not able to pass the seman to uterus.
- Other Problems – Endometriosis, Polycystic ovary, adhesions, Infectious disease.
The leading cause of Infertility in males
- Difficulties in sperm production.
- Less of sperm count or its motility.
- More amount of abnormal sperms.
- Very less amount of seman.
- Infectious in seman.
- Difficulties during natural inter course.
- Physically or Mentaly problems of seman ejaculation.