What is Hysteroscopy?
Hysteroscopy is the visualizing uterine cavity from inside using a thin (2.9mm) telescope and it is used to diagnose or treat the problem of the uterus through the vagina and cervix.
Why is a Hysteroscopy done?
- Cervical dilatation in case of tight cervix.
- To find the cause of abnormal uterine bleeding.
- For removal of uterine fibroids and polyps.
- Uterine septal Resection.
- For Diagnostic purpose before IVF cycle to increase receptivity of embryo(pregnancy).
Hysteroscopy (Visuaizing Uterine Cavity from inside)+ SSG (Tubal Testing) – Our Speciality (For Tubal Cannulation)
If there is tubal blockage in ssg with the help of hysteroscopy. Tubal Cannulation can be done with help of Cannula.
- By doing Hysteroscopy + SSG for tubal cannulation taparoscopy can be avoid.
- Easy and accurate procedure.
- With the help of hysteroscopy we can remove polyps, septum, fibroid from uterine Cavity.
- Both (Hysteroscopy + SSG) procedures can be performe in a given anaesthesia for SSG Examination.
- No scar.
- Early discharge and recovery.
- Less cost.